Monday, April 8, 2013

Exam Blues

Tomorrow is my first post-grad exam and there are two things bugging me, beside the lack of knowledge in my head.

#1. I can't stop telling people that it's an EXAM and not a test. Weird. I want to correct people. And that's so pretentious. What is happening to me?!

#2. Why am I busy writing this blog post when I should be sleeping and if I'm not sleeping, I should at least be studying! It's as if my body and brain are both working in tandem to make sure I fail this exam so that I no longer have to subject myself to this torture.

I've realised that I want to go sing on a cruise. I don't need to know about Fourier Transformations if that's what I want to do... Why?????
Also, I feel super bad for being a shitty blogger at times and then I come here and write things like this... Ai, T... Ironic.

I'm going to force myself to sleep now...

xx T

No comments:

Post a Comment