Sunday, June 9, 2013

2 more off of the bucket list!!

Aaaaah!

I've been so busy I haven't even realised until now that I can scratch off two things from my bucketlist!!

#41: Own an iPhone
I bought myself (ie, my dad went half) on my very first iPhone for my birthday more than a month ago! And in that time, it's been dropped and the screen smashed, and I fixed it all on my own, no help from the rents, which I consider a HUGE step.

#45: Receive an actual letter in the mail.
Thanks to AMMIE!! She's being all cool in Detroit and she sent me a letter! How amazing is this chick?? I've written my reply and have a special surprise to send along with it. But like everything in my life, it's a touch delayed. Sorry, Am-Star, promise it'll get there soon!

Anyhoo,
Thought I'd share the news! :)

xx T

No comments:

Post a Comment