Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Forgotten

I've forgotten I even have this silly old blog. Perhaps it is time to blow the dust off and find some inspiration once more. So much has happened in such a short space of time. But then again, that is the way I've always wanted my life to be: jam packed full of life.

My brother and Gabbi have FINALLY gotten engaged.
I'm almost done with my final degree (freedom and happiness, I am coming for you!!)
I have a more or less regular gig in Cape Town CBD (ikr?? whoever thought it would ACTUALLY HAPPEN)

Okay, so I made it sound like not that much has really gone down, but life's not about the big things. Life's about those tiny little details that you'll never forget. The small things.

Now that I've been brave enough to write some more, perhaps we shall meet again, and perhaps I'll actually be amazing at this whole blogging thing.

But perhaps I'll be too busy living a life burst at the brims :P

xx T

No comments:

Post a Comment