Friday, September 24, 2010

Hmmm... New Beginnings

Wow... I actually did it. I actually created a blog. I always dreamt of this moment... Is that loser-ish? Well whatever... Chances are nobody is ever goning to read this, so I intend on bearing almost all. Okay so let's get somethings out of the way:
I have the most amazing, wonderful boyfriend! I love him dearly... But we have our moments and for the sake of his identity, let's call him Mr. Big Heart (I've just finished watching all six seasons of Sex and the City. In a very short space of time, so excuse me if it all seems exceptionally familiar).
I am a second year student at the University of Stellenbosch and I live in residence there. I enjoy likening my life to that of Carrie Bradshaw... Her New York is my Stellenbosch... I wish my life were as interesting as hers too... unfortunately, I don't think I've quite reached that milestone of excitement that is her life. But then again, I am 19, and she is double my age in the end.

I love many things, and a long time ago, writing used to be one of them. I am hoping to rekindle this love of mine and perhaps see my life through a clearer lense in the end of it. And all of you (lol) who read this, are lucky enough to enjoy that journey with me...

So remember, happyness is a cupcake*

Love**

No comments:

Post a Comment