Friday, September 24, 2010

End of Harry Leaves Me Deathly Hollow

Aahh.... The end of an era approaches... I just watched the trailer for part one of the epic finale of Harry Potter:

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One

I almost want to cry when I think of a world that will grow up without Harry and his friends, my friends. It's even sadder than a world without the twin towers here in Cape Town.

Harry, my dear, dear friends.... I have known you all your life, we have been friends for a long time... Don't leave me in this world where imagination is running dry. Where children no longer have imaginary friends, but technological friends on mxit and twitter and facebook. Stay with us a bit longer and help the youth imagine a world where magic is real and among us.

Aaahhh well... Hopefully there will be somebody to follow after you, not quite fill your shoes, but erase our minds of Miley Cyrus and all that other gunk...

Farewell my friend...

** so now that my sob party is done.... I'm soooooo excited to watch the mooooovie!! Whoop! If I have time between all my tests and studying I plan to reread the book!

So get your diaries out everybody, 17 November, Harry hits the big screen (and maybe in 3D too!), We must commemerate the day imagination begins to die a little

<3 :) *

No comments:

Post a Comment