Saturday, October 9, 2010

It's Britney, bitch...

Yes... I am a Gleek, so that means I watched the "Britney/Brittany" episode. AND LOVED IT! It got me thinking... I used to love Britney's music and caught myself singing along to all the songs. I then proceeded to download all her old music and surprise myself by knowing ALL the words.

I then downloaded other 'oldies', Anastasia, old Avril Lavigne, Nelly Furtado, Nsync...  And found that I knew all of those words too. On the first play!

The reason this interests me is because, play me today's music, and I can barely sing along with the chorus...

Is it the music of today or the 'me' of today.

Primary school was such a different time, but why should it be any different to now? Why don't I enjoy my music anymore?

Let's take the time out to listen to the words of the music, hear the melody...
And enjoy it... That is my goal for the week, how about making it yours?

happyness is dancing to the music*

No comments:

Post a Comment