Friday, August 3, 2012

SER SEASON!!!!

This year is my first year staying off the stage, and thus far... it has been incredibly bittersweet. The long and short of the story is that my group had to pull out due to members quitting. It broke my heart... But, now I get to support all my friends and, especially, my lover boy :):)

And because I love ser sooooo much, here are a few of my favourite videos:

The first video is from PUKKE 2012. It's insane to watch...

The following is my favourite in terms of moves, music arrangement, energy and, well, people :)


Well, my laptop was stolen last week with most of my vids, so this is all I'm going to share for now. To all those taking part in the festival that makes this my favourite time of year, good luck! See you on the stage!!

xx T

No comments:

Post a Comment