Sunday, August 26, 2012

SPRING!!!!!!

Spring is COMING!!!
I am an adamant believer that spring does not come till late September. This year the spring equinox comes on the 22nd to be precise (well, as precise as I can be with Wikipedia as a reference).

Don't get me wrong, I love winter. A lot. But this year, I CANNOT wait for spring. I need some newness and I feel we can all agree that spring brings a fresh new perspective...

Things I can't wait for:

Cardigans are enough to keep me warm again!! I love cardi's... They're my favourite fashion item.

Floral prints. I will never get enough...

"Spring break"... A mid-semester break is what I need right now...


Later sunsets....


Trees budding. Especially in Stellenbosch where the trees are a plenty!

New seasons of series that I love... (Grey's Anatomy: 27 September 2012. Can. You. Handle. It.)
  

I am keen for some spring vibes, I am ready!!!

xx T

No comments:

Post a Comment