Friday, February 21, 2014

How to IDGAF

I care. A lot. About everything. Especially the shit that I shouldn't care about. I'm the complete opposite of cool, badass, IDGAF-ery behaviour. 

me, on almost any given day
I tend to portray myself as a IDGAF kind of individual, but I do give a f*ck. See, if I didn't, I wouldn't have 'censored' that. How lame? 

Is it lame though? This wasn't supposed to be a philosophical post, that shit just happens yo... In fact I started writing this post hoping that by the end of it I would have inspired myself to IDGAF. But the truth of the matter is, I also wanna be considered a lady. But I wanna be cool and popular. How can one be both of those things simultaneously, when in order to be considered an interesting woman, one has to swear like a sailor and simply not give a hoot, and yet have perfect grammar? I do care about that kinda shit. I want to make my mother proud and if she caught me saying the word 'shit' on the internet, I'd be living under Wetton bridge, maybe worse, so imagine if it got even more vulgar??

Hmmm, seems I have caught myself in a bit of a mental war. To IDGAF or not to IDGAF, that is my question...

You know what, I don't actually give a fuck. Clearly the point of this post is to prove to myself that trying to fit into the moulds society is trying to get me to believe are the only options. Well, fuck that shit.

I'm a fucking lady and I give a shit and IDGAF at the same time.

xx T

No comments:

Post a Comment