Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tu(n)esday!!

Handfuls of owls, because, really, why not?
It's been a while since I did one of these posts... Basically do yourself a favour and give these songs a listen...

First up we have Gangs of Ballet... Definitely one of my new favourite South African artists. Fresh and catchy and just really, really good music. Bought their EP yesterday... They're going places...

Next up is Kimbra... Right after the interview she does an AMAZING rendition of Settle Down. So LEGIT. I think she's super cool and quite talented :P I also like the fact that she's from New Zealand, something new, you know?

Ed, oh Ed... Ed Sheeran is a beast with just his guitar, a loop pedal and a HUGE TALENT. Love this track and pretty much everything he does.

Karmin. I love their vibe... Especially Amy, she rocks that awesome 'do and always has fun when she's performing... 


Anyhoo, Hope you enjoy these jams as much as I do!

xx T


No comments:

Post a Comment