Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday!!

Denim shirt! I actually own this very shirt, but I LOVE the blazer. Yes please. Please???

Chokes on own drool.

SUPER CUTE OUTFIT from WARDROBE. Their shiz is AMAZING. I want it all.
I have relatively average vision. Okay, I have very poor sight. So, this is charming in an ironic kinda way for me. Oh balls, I really am becoming a hipster...

Super cute notebook! I can never have too many notebooks... never......

This needs to get on my bed immediately.

wantwantwantwantwant if you're wonder the chair or the wall artBOTH.

pretty patterns. so gorgeous. get in my closet...

Let's face it, Obama is cool. Like, cooler than cool. Like cooler than ice cold. I'm not American and I think he's the shiz...

The colour. The style. The lack of it in my wardrobe (weeps bitterly)

I wish I had this body and this confidence. The woman is golden, yo...

Feed me books!!! More and more and more!!

I saw this picture and started craving cherries. Fresh cherries. Pretty sure that would rock my socks...

I want cute moments like this and somebody running after me with an amazing camera to document it all. Every single shot looking amaze-balls. That is want I want.
But most of all, I want a bug free summer... That's not true. It is very high up on the list though... Especially with a fat moth flying around my room. Urgh, moths are NASTY creatures.... I'm certain if I don't get him out he will eat my face while I sleep... So, here I go...

xx T

No comments:

Post a Comment