Thursday, October 17, 2013

Ri-freaking-hanna

may i just reiterate, RI-FREAKING-HANNA.

Golden circle, because there is no other way.
so, i've just decided that Rihanna is my new best friend (soz everyone) #besties.

in all seriousness, though, the gal is fly. supafly.
drool.
which, brings me to a new addition to my bucket list #64: dance like Rihanna

#legsfordays
 yoh, she has moves for days, and with legs like those, she may as well keep em coming :)

Cape Town on fire!
 I have no clue what the peeps from Joburg were complaining about, Cape Town loves RiRi. For seriousness. She's welcome back anytime, all the time.

High fives for the set designers, massive chest bumps for the band and, holy smokes, those dancers, talk about fluid... And those flames?? Epic.

Anyhoo, I think that's enough gushing for now...

xx T

PS, All photies are mine own :)


No comments:

Post a Comment