Sunday, October 13, 2013

RiRi Ready.

Rihanna in Cape Town on Wednesday, get in my face!!!

I'm getting pretty amped now that a few other things have settled down. Firstly, my heart is broken because I couldn't attend RTD (Rocking the Daisies), but Rihanna tickets came first ya know....
Secondly, I am relieved as hell to say that Koorbal is over!! Koorbal is the annual ball for the University's choir and this year, it was my baby (goodness me, never again). Now I can have a life, and that means academics (weeps).

But before I get too depressed, back to RIHANNA!


For those of you interested, here is her set list for her Diamonds tour:

  1. "Mother Mary"
  2. "Phresh Out the Runway"
  3. "Birthday Cake"
  4. "Talk That Talk"
  5. "Pour It Up"
  6. "Cockiness (Love It)"
  7. "Numb"
  8. "You da One"
  9. "Man Down"
  10. "No Love Allowed"
  11. "Rude Boy"
  12. "What's My Name?"
  13. "Jump"
  14. "Umbrella"
  15. "All of the Lights"
  16. "Rockstar 101"
  17. "What Now"
  18. "Loveeeeeee Song"
  19. "Love the Way You Lie (Part II)" / "Take a Bow" / "Cold Case Love"
  20. "Hate That I Love You"
  21. "Red Lipstick"
  22. "We Found Love"
  23. "S&M" / "Only Girl (In the World)" / "Don't Stop the Music"
  24. "Where Have You Been"
Encore
  1. "Stay"
  2. "Diamonds"
 (it's not 100% official, but this is pretty much what it was for the rest of the world tour)

I think she has the coolest accent and I can't wait to hear it! Whoop!!

Anyhoo, that's all I got for now! Will follow up soon!

Xx T


No comments:

Post a Comment