Thursday, October 31, 2013

What or who you should be listening to :P

Or should I rather say 'what I'm listening to'? But if I enjoy it, why not shove it down everybody's ears :)

The Chvrches


Pronounced 'Churches', this group are what you need to listen to on a somewhat cloudy Monday morning. Their electro sound is very retro 80s and retro is cool :)

Gary Clarke Jr.


The blues. The good ol' blues. It's a bit of an acquired taste, but it appeals to everyone at some stage or another. And this guy has a voice that'll melt away most of your blues anyway...

Lorde


If you are not yet listening to this 16 year old wunderkind from New Zealand, where have you been?? Her single Royals has been HUGELY successful, but it doesn't stop there. Her album is full of intelligent lyrics and melodies that you can't believe came out of somebody that young. Do yourself a favour.

Do you have any suggestions for me? I'd be glad to give 'em a listen!

xx T

No comments:

Post a Comment