Friday, March 16, 2012

Getting there...

Yes! I'm getting there! As in, posting often... I know, I completely suck at the moment, but soon I will get better...
In other news, it is exactly 12 days till my birthday! My 21st birthday! For my family, that's quite a big deal... There's usually a big family gathering of auties and uncles and friends. And that's exactly what my mother is busy planning... Hahaha, she's behaving like it's her 21st! It drives me a little crazy at times, no, a lot crazy, but I know it's coz she loves me and wants to give me the party I've always wanted!
The theme for my 21st is "Keep it bright. Just for tonight. No Black. No White." I'm so excited to see everybody I know dressed up all brightly :D So, I have my shoes already (take a look at my previous post), but no dress!! Sigh, I'm hoping to go look this weekend! I'm looking for a cute, off white, vintage inspired dress... Can anybody help me?!?

I'm also thinking up some feature ideas for my baby blog, no not a blog about any babies, but my baby, this blog...

Will keep you posted on the happenings of my simple life <3

xoxo T

PS: How cute is this idea for a photo corner:


No comments:

Post a Comment