Monday, March 5, 2012

A Shoe Box of Instagram Lovin'

 Since I've been gone for such a long time, I thought I'd cath you up on the little adventures I've been getting up to... Above was taken at a Holiday Club I do back home in the holidays... This little girl is soooo happy it makes my heart want to burst!
 This was taken at a friends 21st, I was laughing sooooo hard! What good times! My 21st is soon! In under a month actually! Eeeek! Will keep you posted on all the little details and more pictures!! :):)
 This was taken while I was driving around with my parents. We were on the way home from a little mall nearby... It reminds me so much of home... When I was little and was driving around with my parents I was amazed by the road signs and as soon as I could read would recognise the familiar ones. :)
 This is me and my lovely at the beach... This past holiday we decided every Monday would be Beach Monday. Beast. Idea. Ever.
 This is my 21st shoe!!! It is magnificent and beautiful and everything I ever wanted in a shoe... except maybe comfortable... But I'll survive :D My theme is keeping it bright, and these shoes fit the part perfectly!
 This is my favourite photo of me and my lovely! We were at my favourite resturant in Cape Town, Panchos! What a wonderful memory!
 This is of me, my boyfriend and his boyfriend... If you ever wanted to witness a true bromance, Wesley is the man to follow, he's got a few going on! But, Kyle Scott is the man, so I like being around him every now and again myself :)
 Another one of Wesley's brofriends... And we're having Magarita's again!
 This is me and my mama going to watch SA vs Sri Lanka cricket at Boland park! It was too hot that day!!
 This is the gorgeous view while the sun was setting at Boland Park :) SA FTW!
 Fay Kay!! This is my best friend in the whole world! I love her so much! She lives in Cape Town so I don't get to see her very often, but I think of her everyday! We went shopping in Cape Town that day, ended up feeding squirrels and having a picnic... Perfection <3
 These are my new shorts... I think they're very cute... That's all :)
Last but not least, my sisters from different misters... These lovely ladies make my heart happier than a bird with a french fry <3

I'm still trying to figure out a catch phrase so for now I'm just gonna say I hope you enjoyed catching up!
<3 me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment