Sunday, March 18, 2012

New feature!

This is just something I thought of to keep me posting often and to do it by incorporating something that I love...
A photo a day :) So basically I'll share a photo everyday of something that happened that day, or something I thought about that day or somthing that shows how I felt that day. It can be anything, a photo I've taken myself or not. I'm very excited to be sharing more about me and more about my goals, so I hope you enjoy :)

Photo #1;
I thought this would be a good place to start... This is me when I was little... As you know, I have been preparing for my 21st birthday, and today I have just looked back on the journey I've taken. I've come a long, long way from that little girl, but, as cliched as it sounds, she still live inside of me.
I really am just a little kid. I cry easily, laugh and play alot and I love with my whole heart.
In my heart I know I have big things for me coming soon, but I really wanna hang on to little me... I hope she can come along...

Anyhoo, enough nostalgia,
xoxo T

No comments:

Post a Comment