Monday, September 24, 2012

Heritage Day 2012 (Lovely Links)

Wolverine as an old school movie.
Long weekend. Braai. Some sun. Choir recordings. Friends. What a good weekend :) I also pspent a large amount of the weekend doing nothing and it was glorious! In other news, I have been elected onto the Stellenbosch University Choir committee foor 2013. So excited! My portfolio is social. I think we need to have a hipster themed party, yes??

Batman on an elephant because why not??
Anyhoo, here are some things that caught my eye this weekend... You should have a look at them:

The Deputy President practically based his Heritage Day speech on the Stellenbosch University Choir!! Totes LEGIT!!

I dig Joseph Gordon Levitt. He's badass!

I'm trying to read A LOT more... As a girl, think I should start with this list of 75 books every girl though read...

Updated definitions for 2012! Quite accurate :)

I LOVE this imagined conversation between Hermione, Bella, Katniss & Buffy. Pretty much sumsup my feelings.

Please watch this video, and this one too. #1: love the smokey voice of that girl, and the guy is from CAPE TOWN! and #2: this guys voice is the ISH!!

xx T


No comments:

Post a Comment