Thursday, September 27, 2012

RadioStar Wannabe

I WAS ON NATIONAL RADIO THIS MORNING!!!
I needed to shout that out! It's still pretty surreal... I sang on national radio and got to speak about diversity and how language and music bring all types of people together! It went so well! Two other choir (committee 2013) members joined me, Shaen Mare & Adriaan Louw. It was an epic morning and such a wonderful adventure!!

To celebrate I went straight out and bought the denim shirt I've had my eye on for a while. It's safe to say I'm wearing it right now ;P Partially because I want to, but mostly because I caught in a thunderstorm on my way home from buying it, no umbrella, no jacket! EEK! But nothing a hot shower and a new denim shirt couldn't fix :):)
I am SO happy with my new shirt!
I love adventures :)
I love new clothes :):)
I love thunderstorms :)

It's a wonderful day...

xx T

No comments:

Post a Comment