Thursday, September 6, 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #2

06 September 2012: I know its a day late! I had a HUGE test yesterday and another this morning, so forgive me! But, nonetheless, these are the beautiful things I want!!!

A Big Ideas notepad!! I saw them at Typo. I fell in love with that store. I want to LIVE in that store. They are now open in Cavendish Square & Canal Walk. Somebody take me NOW.

I LOVE OBAMA! I want this. It's ADORBS!

SHOES.SHOES.SHOES. I want loads of shoes all the time! But I am in need of pumps! I love these pumps from Mr Price. Spring is coming... Almost time to get my feet breathing!


I'm not gonna lie, I'm a wannabe hipster, like I tweeted, if I were richer & skinnier, I'd totes be a hipster... Except I'm not that weird "ironic" kinda hipster... I think... I love instagram & these stache things. Esp, these necklaces...
Speaking of hipster... I die when I think about how much I want this. You have NO IDEA! A DIANA MINI with the world map printed on it?? "The world in square format" *weeps*

Pretty red blouse. Sigh.

Sooooo, these are some of the things that I want. Badly. Hint.

xx T

No comments:

Post a Comment