Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Sweetness #3

Wow... So much sweetness in my life right now... Let's try and get it all covered as quickly as possible...

#1: I get to use the # in this post. I LOVE the # sign and I LOVE using it.

#2: I got my Diana sorted and fixed! Expect pictures SOON! I started taking pics as soon as I left the shop! Next up, it to buy a camera for my sweet Diana Mini.

#3: MATIESMATIESMATIESMATIES!! I am a proud MATIE! For all those reading this from out of the country, Matie is the nickname for anybody who attends my university. Firstly, our choir (which I'm a proud member) are two time world champions! Then we have some superstar altheles winning medals in the Paralympics. What utter LEGENDS. And..... For the 2012 National Kleinser Competition, Maties reaped almost ALL the awards and obviously are now reigning champs! If that's not enough, it's not only a double Matie win (boys & girls), it's a double Hippokrates win!!! I'm so proud of all my friends that made this happen for themselves. They worked hard and derserved it! Much love guys!!

#4: Best for last... Tomorrow is my 3 year anniversary! Happiness!! Wesley and I have been dating for 3 years! I can't wait to give him the present I've gotten him... I won't say what it is in case he actually reads this :P Love you to the MAX!

So.... All in all life is sweet. :)

I need to go study antibiotics now. Got my determined face on.

Happy Sunday!



xx T

No comments:

Post a Comment