Friday, November 2, 2012

November: Brain Pickings, Visual Edition

When did November get to the party? Who invited him? Well, might as well enjoy him while he's here....
November is MOVEMBER!! Grow a 'stache for cancer awareness!!

Okay, this is here coz it's a pretty dress and I like it... Good thing I had a salad for dinner....

So. Many. Cameras. So. Much. Happiness.... !!!

I want a puppy. So this will have to do for now. Enjoy it with me....

They don't call me T for nothing... Well, they might, but I'm not entirely sure who "they" are. Do there have to be boundries for these sorts of things?

Too much........ EPICNESS!! you thought I was gonna say ginger or something like such, well, no. Although.........

It's exams...... In which bottle are you swimming??

This is me. Ready for my exams. AWWWWWW YEAH. Roar!

So.... I'm really missing New York right now... I know there's no electricity (that's about it guys... I hope I'm not speaking too soon) but I really feel I wanna go back there and live there... Gotta start saving those pennies...





Right now, I feel so much like this little kitten. I'm so exhausted!! Will tell you why in a second...








Well, like I said beneath kitty, I'm exhausted... Didn't sleep much today, and I went and help kirsten with her art exhibition!! Was so COOL! I know the coolest people! But before I ramble on tiredly, let me keep my stories for another day!

xx T

No comments:

Post a Comment