Sunday, November 4, 2012

#30: be in a flashmob

I did it! I have officially been in a flashmob!
After our final rehearsal, the choir went to do a flashmob in the bib (library). It was hilarious. It is now evident to me that choir peeps do not belong in the bib in groups of more than two. Everyone kept standing around in biggish groups, loudly whispering or giggling, clearly waiting for the signal.

Lindsay & I wandered into the Law section. It was terrifying. The books were bigger than my desk and a pin drop could be heard. Lindsay & I clearly didn't fit in there. All of a sudden a single voice started singing in the middle of the top floor. A few people looked up,annoyed, with a face saying, "switch your damn phone off!", but then all the girls joined it.

it was a beautiful. and fun. and lovely. i want to do another.

If you are ever offered the opportunity to be in a flashmob, DO IT!!!!

*FLASH!! AH HAAA!*

xx T

PS, my favourite flashmob moment is OBVIOUSLY from Modern Family
Cam's reaction is wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment