Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Sweetness



Fun things! hooray! The internet is vast. Let me help you find the most wonderful random, yet wonderful things :)


#1: Movie poster trends. Do they exist? YESYESTHEYDO!

#2: Hipster Wedding. Need I say more... This post is the future :P

#3: I like you and you just liked my Facebook status. Ever had a crush? Ever? This post is the truth...

#4: In honour of the last Twilight installment, a Bad Lip Reading of Twilight.

#5: When Superheroes Meet Typography. What font would best represent your favourite superhero?

#6: Top 60 ghetto names. It's wonderful.

#7: Five Manifestos for the Creative Life.

#8: I want hair and swag like Amy from Karmin.

#9: 10 signs you're losing your mind. A woman is doing a crossword puzzle outside of Starbucks and you volunteer to help her finish. She is not into it. This does not stop you.

#10: Community in the BEST. This is why.



Hope you enjoyed!

xx T

No comments:

Post a Comment