Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wednesday Wishlist: Monster Edition

Maybe it's because Christmas is next month, maybe it's just because I want a lot of things, whatever the reason, here comes a monster edition of things I want.

This is from Lovelee, in Kloof Street. Their boutique is lovely along with all their clothes. I want this whole rail. Rail included...
How cute?
DIANA MINI!! A HOT PINK DIANA MINI!!! dies.
This girls hair, man... It's so long. That's all I really want. Well, not really, but I do really want it... Not her hair, I want mine to be that long... Just felt the need to clarify...
This dress again... It's wonderful.
I want a Lomo carmera collection including all of these. Especially that turquoise Diana Mini... and the leopard one... and... and... well, you get the point...
Nutella Snack & Drink?? Why is this not available in my country? It's not, right? Otherwise, I need to get to that store IMMEDIATELY.
Wonderful outfit, wonderful specs, wonderful pic...
excuse me while i wipe up the drool off my laptop... xdzfcghjkl;
Turquoise All Stars?? Yes Pur-lease.
I want to be back in New York, back in Times Square... Gotta keep the dream alive!
Cute skirt, cute shoes, cute bag...
If we celebrated Halloween, this would be happening.
If I had this outfit and somewhere to wear it, I would wear the crap out of it to that place/event.


A miniature grand piano!! How cute!!
I have ALWAYS wanted one of these! So epic!!
I wish every girl knows that they're beautiful and doesn't feel the need to do stupid things to fit into societies idea of pretty.
Yep... That's about it...
Posts will be scarce as I enter into my exam season...

xx T

No comments:

Post a Comment