Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tu(n)esday!!!

Hello hello!!

Celebrating Movember :{D

So, here are a few tracks that are rocking my socks right now :)

Ne Yo's Let Me Love You got me dancing and jamming out. And I always love to dance & jam out :)

Ed Sheeran singing Jessie J's Who You Are. So much favourites going on here!! Love this song, love Ed, love Jessie, so much love.

This is a good friend of mine Christian Sittmann covering Damien Rice's Volcano. The boy is just TOO TALENTED!

Florence + the Machine's Never Let Me Go is currently on repeat in my head, on my phone and on my iTunes. It just gets me everytime...

Yoh, this get's me right in the sternum.. Adele singing Bonnie Raitt's I Can't Make You Love Me. Yoh....

I actually think i need to leave it at that...

I hope you enjoy these tracks as much as I do!!

xx T

No comments:

Post a Comment