Friday, June 22, 2012

168 hours

Okay, that's an intense sounding title, consdering the book/movie/true-life-story 127 Hours... But all my limbs are still intact, and 168 indicates the number of hours in a week! One week till I leave for the states!! Whoop! Here are some of the things I can't wait for!!

#1: Starbucks
Everything looks amazing and it's just an American thing, you know... You haven' experienced USa till you've had some Starbucks! I could be talking out my ass, but hey, I'm a tourist, get over it! :):)

#2: Summer
Every year around this time, my favourite websites get flooded with summery things. The American summer looks like the dream... Sandy beaches, beach hair, summer drinks... And, frankly, I was not prepared for this Cape Town winter this year! Bbrrrrr! It's bloody freezing!!!

#3: New Friendship
I'm gonna have these (awesome) choir peeps in my face 24/7 for 3 weeks. I'm bound to come back with plenty of new & renewed friendships. And I plan on making as many foreign friends as possible! :):)

#4: The Slim-to-None Chance of Seeing a Celebrity
Let's be real... If I think New York, Las Vegas or Los Angeles, I kinda think CELEBRITIES! There's a tiny chance I might see one! Oh my, I sound like a freak in a zoo, but whatevs! The idea of seeing somebody who's talent I admire... That just knocks me out of the ball park!

#5: Seeing What Only Exists on TV
Empire State Building, Sunset Strip, the Hollywood Sign, Statue of Liberty, Walk of Fame, Baseball,Safe Taxi Cabs. Need I say anymore??

#6: New Things
I'm so excited to buy a few things that will be one of a kind down here in SA!!! I LOVE CLOTHES!!!! & SHOES & accessories *dies_of_excitement*

Sooooooooo amped! 168 hours to go! (till I'm on the plan, then it's like forever till I land... blegh)
Now the troouble is to start packing, what a mish...

xx
T

No comments:

Post a Comment