Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tu(n)esday #2

Due to the fact that I'm leaving on a jetplane soon, this week's playlist will have a bit of a theme to it. The travel bug has bitten! Also, expect a bit of Gaga in there, coz I will be seeing her live come December! Boom!!!

#1: One Direction - Gotta Be You
*like* At first I thought  it was a bit cheesy, maybe a bit too big for them, but now I can't stop listening to it! :D Check out the video, I kinda like it...

#2: Far East Movement - Like A G6
Oh yeah!!!! I'm gonna be flying like a G6 *shades on*

#3: JayZ & Alicia Keys - Empire State of Mind
Gonna see me some New York, so this one had to be in! My friend, Melissa (@melissat91), tweeted me the funniest made up lyrics for this ever! (Follow me on twitter: @maestro_tee)
"NEEWWW YORRRRK!! CONCRETE BUNDLE THERE'S A TOMATOOOO!!

#4: Temper Trap - Need Your Love
Still loving this song BEEEEG time!! If you haven't heard it yet, what are you waiting for, dooooo ittt!

#5: Glee Cast - Fly/I Believe I Can Fly
This is my Glee track for the week. Yes, I'm a Gleek. Yes, you can expect one every week *shades*

#6: Train - Drive By
This song is so catchy, I heard it once this weekend, and now I have it on repeat :)

#7:  Tupac - California Love
OH YEAH!! This is the real deal. Cali fo' sho'! Plus, this song be jamming... In fact it's playing right now...

#8: Katy Perry - Waking Up In Vegas
I love me some Katy Perry, and with the prospect of hitting up Vegas, you know i'll be jammng out to this song! Hopefully, I won't wake up in a situation too similar :P

#9: Lady Gaga - No Floods
This is my favourite Lady Gaga song. She performed this before she beacme 'Lady Gaga', back then she was just Stefani... It's just her singing & playing piano. It shows of her talent... Sometimes I wish she would show it off more often...

#10: Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP - We No Speak Americano
Need I say more?

As a bonus, please check out this video for Sir Paul McCartney. It is AMAZE-BALLS!!! Love Love Love
xx
T

No comments:

Post a Comment