Friday, June 8, 2012

Procrastination...

I'm sick :( and have a huge exam tomorrow afternoon, so naturally, I need to procrastinate... Thought I'd fill you in on some of the amazing things that I have been introduced to...

MUSIC:
Get your hands on the new John Mayer album. It is tooooo good! I'm not a reveiwer of these kinds of things, but I enjoyed the whole album... My favourite tracks include; Queen of California, Love is a Verb & of course the first single off the album, Shadow Days...
Chillax while the rain pours outside while John's lyrics, full of cheek the one minute and sentiment the next, keeps you company! :):)





One Direction is the shiz... Say what you want, these boys can rock it and make you feel like the most amazing girl in the world!! They came 3rd in their season of X factor, but they've definitely won in the long haul... I've only recently given them a chance and I'm not even shy about it anymore, they make me feel good, and, dammit, I don't care who knows it!!
GIVE ONE DIRECTION A CHANCE, YO! ;)



Okay, so the Biebz has grown up a whole bunch... His new track Boyfriend is more into the big boy department, although he's still got his little boy charm... He makes going through the awkward puberty phase easy peasy lemon squeezy.
Now that he's turned 18 he wants everybody to know he's growing up and, well, just listen to the damn song. I, for one, LOVE IT!






Okay, so I am a HUGE Gleek and well, I've had issues, just like everybody.... Even if you don't watch Glee (what is wrong with youuu???) you need to watch episode 14 of season 3... I've watched it a few times & I bawl every single time... Blaine blow's Young the Giant's Cough Syrup out the water and its incredible how moving it is... Please, remember that what you say & what you do affect the people around you... Don't be messing up people's flow coz you wanna seem cool or anything like that... It just affected me so much to think that people go through that kind of pain everyday and the world just goes by ignoring it... So,please, open up your eyes a little bit, you may save somebody's life...
And if ever you've gone though anything rough and felt junk ever, watch the performances toward the end... It makes my choke up and feel confident and feel like I'm worth the space I take up... ;)
MOVIES
I checked out the new Men in Black movie last week... It's great!! :D What a relief... I was concerned that it was going to be awkward with someone else playing a younger K, but Josh does a super job! It's funny & scary, and if you ever enjoyed the MIB movies, do not be afraid to check it out :):):)




SERIES!!!
So... Some series are over, but means that certain ones are coming back!!!!!!!!
Can't wait for True Blood season 5 baby!!! It's gonna be epic!

Anyhooo... That's where I'll sign off... Need to get back to studying Quantum Chem *tears*

Ciao for now!
xx T

No comments:

Post a Comment