Monday, June 18, 2012

A Monday full of Monsters & Tattoos

So it was announced today that Lady Gaga will be coming to South Africa in December...
 Gaga: "I am SO EXCITED to be bringing THE BORN THIS WAY BALL to South Africa. Stadium shows! Its a dream come true, you'll have to show me around!"
I really wanna go see another concert, but i'm not sure if this is the one I should be going to. It's going to be an amazing experience, I know that for sure, and if i had all the money in the world... I would BE THERE... But I am but I humble student, thinking I should save my money for somebody that I really want to see... Artists on that list include:
  • Adele
  • John Mayer
  • Rihanna (for sure!!!!)
  • The Script (again)
  • Beyonce (it would be ana amazing show)
  • Jessie J
  • VV Brown
  • Jason Mraz
  • One Direction (lawl)
  • Bruno Mars
  • Florence + the Machine
Just to name a few... I'm really on the fence with this one...

Something I wanted to explore here is the fact that the 1D boys are getting some ink! Let's have a looksie!! :) According to MTV.com Zayn & Harry are sporting some new ink... Strange how celebrities can just do what they want, no matter the age... Miley getting engaged, 19/20 years getting multiple tattoos... Here in the real world, I would freak about sharing those kind of details with my parents, in Celebrity-ville, it's cool... Sigh I wish I were a celebrity... Anyhoo, back to the tattoos...

Zayn has gotten a big, fat microphone on his forearm... Because he loves to sing... duh... It's a bit big in my opinion... But hey, he's happy... He also has a few other tattoos, including his grandfather's name, Walter, in Arabic on his chest. (On a side note... I think Zayn's smoking is blegh. Your tattoo maybe cool, and you maybe an awesome singer, but if you don't stop smoking, you pretty much suck... #justsaying)


Harry has added to his pre-exsisting tattoo of a star on his right upper arm. He is adding the lyrics to a Temper Trap song, Sweet Disposition "won't stop 'till we surrender..."
Some fans are debating as the actual lyrics to the song is as follows:
...We won't stop 'til it's over
Won't stop to surrender...
But, really, who cares?? 
What do you think of the boys' new ink? 


xx
T

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to Gaga!! Yeah!! Turns out you only live once... Aka, YOLO (i almost died a little just saying that)

    ReplyDelete