Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I'm HOME!!!

I'm back home in Cape Town... I've just gotten back so, I still need to settle in, but so far, so good... Watched some footie... It's all about the Euro2012 in my house and twitter and everywhere! My hearts on Portugal, but my money says Germany, but it's all about the knockout rounds that are about to go down... I don't really know much about soccer, but I know a hell of a lot more right now compared to what I used to know! I can actually say things, without sounding like a banana peel... :)

This may seem random, but I had been dying to see One Day, and I finally got around to it... It's amazing!! Yes, rather depressing, but wonderful! I think Anne Hathaway does an okay job as a Brit, but the thing I loved most is the travelling through the years. From the 80s right up to the 2000s. And ultimately, this movie is ALL about why I do NOT ride bicycles anymore... If you're wondering what I'm talking about, watch the movie, I ain't gonna give anything away...



I also watched two of my favourite movies yesterday while moping around: The Proposal & The Holiday. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! The Holiday is especially one of my favourites, maybe because I love Iris's storyline so much, it's just wonderful and makes me feel so content... If you haven't seen it in a while, please hire it or whatever, just get around to seeing it!
The Proposal is just HILARIOUS! And Ryan Reynolds... Hello :) Hahaha! But I love everything about this movie! I remember going to see it at the cinema with Wesley, & when it got to the part where Sandra is breaking it down in the woods with Betty White I was laughing so loud, I think I was bothering people... I just remember Wesley looking at me a little funny, but he was smiling so I just carried on laughing... Good times...


Another hot topic (old but I didn't have time in exams) is Miley's engagement... She's younger than I am!!! Whats with everyone born in the 90s deciding now's a good time to get engaged? Let me clear up my opinion, I don't think soooooo! Lol, but that's just me... I have a good couple of things I wanna do before I'm tied down...

And what a ring!!! *hearteyes* Damn, having cash money must be amaze-balls! Some of these stars have collected a whole bunch of these and probably made key rings out of them... All I want for a key ring is one of those voodoo dolls... I'll try and give you look in a new feature thing I'm trying to figure out... But for now, I'm gonna enjoy being home, chillaxing to my John Mayer & my new Marron 5 album...

xx
T

No comments:

Post a Comment