Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday Sweetness

Happy Father's Day! I hope you had a wonderful time with your father(s)! Anyhoo, I just wanted to share this picture with you... Actually, I should share something father related... Okay, a quick story:

When I was little, I went with my dad to the butcher... It was a place I had never been to before and I was just looking around, and naturally I got lost... I panicked a little bit, until I saw my dad looking at some fridges. I went up to him and took his hand, because I was scared and didn't want to lose him again... Eventually I lloked up at him, and ,SHOCK HORROR, it wasn't him!! I was about to start crying when I heard my dad laughing. I turned around to see him at the entrance... He had been watching me the whole time! *facepalm*
I know it's corny, but I know my dad's still watching out for me like that, I love him lots...

Anyhoo, onto that pic...

 < How gorgeous? I really wish my hair was this amazingly long and my make up could be done so exquisitely, but still so natural... This is my beauty inspiration pic of the moment...

I hope you like it as much as I do!

xx
T

No comments:

Post a Comment