Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tu(n)esday #1

Here is a list of my top ten tunes for the week!

#1: The Temper Trap - Need Your Love
This tune is soooo catchy! Love it!

#2: Maroon 5 (feat. Wiz Khalifa) - Payphone
I love Maroon 5, they've always had a good vibe and this track is no different!

#3: Jimmy Nevis - Elephant Shoes
I heard this song in passing on the radio, and I had to find out more! It's really quite adorable...

#4: Emeli Sande - Next to Me
 Love Em's voice & the meaning behind this song... Catches my heart!

#5: Justin Bieber - Boyfriend
This song just has that vibe! Makes me dance & sing along like there's no tomorrow!

#6: One Direction - One Thing
My boys! Lol, this song is catchy & adorable :)

#7: Young the Giant - Cough Syrup
 Cue Tears... From a Gleek point of veiw, heartbreaking stuff, but in general, it's a well written track.

#8: Jessie J - Do it Like a Dude (Acoustic)
This womans voice?!?!?!?! OMW! Too good! I personally think she's one of the best acoustic artists out there...

#9: Rihanna - Where Have You Been
RiRi ALWAYS gets me! love this track,get's me pumped for just about anything...

#10: John Mayer - Love is a Verb
I love this side of John Mayer... Soft spoken, and not such an arrogant ass, I guess, but I love this song nontheless :)

Below is a YouTube video of jessie J knocking it out the park... Enjoy!
Be sure to let me know what songs you're jamming to!

xx
T

No comments:

Post a Comment